1. Students will have a Language Arts Quiz every Friday unless indicated. It will only cover Spelling and Vocabulary. Students my take home their Benchmark Booklet and Language Arts Notebook to help them study.
The Spelling words are: amazement, cleverness, contentment, happiness, leading, sadness, scrambling, slyness, and warnings.
The Vocabulary words are: collapsed, hovered, loomed, and sprouted.
2. The date of our next Math Test is yet to be determined. Students may take home their Math Workbook and Math Notebook to help them study for the next test.
3. The date of our next Language Arts Test is yet to be determined. Students do not need to memorize anything.
4. The due date of our first Social Studies Project is Friday, January 24th. Students may take home their Social Studies Workbook and Social Studies Textbook to help them.
5. The date of our next Science Test is yet to be determined. Students may take home their Science Textbook and Science Folder to help them study.