1. Students will have a Language Arts Quiz every Friday unless indicated. It will only cover Spelling and Vocabulary. Quizzes will be returned by the following Tuesday. Students my take home their Benchmark Booklet and Language Arts Notebook to help them study.
Our last Language Arts Quiz will be on Monday, June 3rd.
The Spelling words for this week are: prearranged, prekindergarten, preorder, prepackaged, reconsider, recycled, restock, and rethink. The Vocabulary words for this week are: economics, manufacturing, raw materials, consumers, producers, organic, preference, and transport.
2. No more Math Tests. Students may take home their Math Workbook and Math Notebook to help them study for the next test.
3. No more Language Arts Tests.
4. No more Social Studies Tests. Unit 5 Tests will be returned on Monday. Students may take home their Social Studies Workbook to help them study.
5. No more Science Tests. Students may take home their Science Textbooks and Science Folders to help them study.
6. Reading Fair Projects were due on May 24th. They will be returned on Wednesday.