1. Students will have a Language Arts Quiz every Friday unless indicated. It will only cover Spelling and Vocabulary. Quizzes will be returned by the following Tuesday. Students my take home their Benchmark Booklet and Language Arts Notebook to help them study.
Our last Language Arts Quiz will be on Friday, May 31st.
The Spelling words for this week are: No Spelling words this week. The Vocabulary words for this week are: No Vocabulary words this week.
2. Our next Math Test will be a Smarter Balanced Test. It will span three days: May 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. It will cover the entire math book. Students may take home their Math Workbook and Math Notebook to help them study for the next test.
3. No more Language Arts Tests.
4. The date of our last Social Studies Test is Thursday, May 30th. It will be on Unit 5. Students may take home their Social Studies Workbook to help them study.
5. No more Science Tests. Students may take home their Science Textbooks and Science Folders to help them study.
6. Reading Fair Projects are due on May 24th.
7. To practice for the Smarter Balanced Test go to the caaspp website and find the practice test icon. Then, click the green "sign in" button, do not put in an ID number. Lastly, select 3rd grade.